Thursday, October 26, 2006
Sorry for the lack of posts!
This has been the craziest week around here! I got back Sat night and basically on Monday have been running around like a chicken with her head cut off! We have a new staff member in town this week that I am training, on top of my regular work. This is a busy time of year with initiation paperwork and fees and it is all on a deadline. I've really not had two minutes alone all week. Then next week I have a large report to finish for a meeting next weekend in Chicago. The month of November was not a fun one for me and now I'm almost in it and not looking forward to it! Through a few trips in the mix and its almost unbearable! I'm sure it will all get done - but that means fewer updates on the blog :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment