Thursday, October 05, 2006

time...

I hate the fact that there always seems to be something to fix - whether it is with the car or truck or on the house. Last week it was the brake line on the truck, this week it was the battery. The windows are still sitting in my basement - some are painted others are still in the boxes, and the laundry is piled up everywhere. We just can't seem to get on top of anything. Guess that is what happens when you work full time. I wish that we could just get eveything done. Just not enough time to do it all. We are taking an extra long weekend to go to NH for Columbus Day which I can't wait for. Bright and early tomorrow we are getting up and leaving and it should be a great weekend. The leaves are at peak color up there and the weather is supposed to be great all weekend. Well - at least that is what the weather man said here this morning. I'm behind on getting the sorority magazine done and plan to finish as much as I can today. But of course while I am gone more stuff will come in that I have to add. That's the way it always goes. It is supposed to be out by Thanksgiving... which reminds me I have to go spend some more time working on mailing lists... it never ends... no wonder why I can't get anything done at home!

No comments: