Tuesday, October 03, 2006
Nice Long Weekend
So I had yesterday off which made for a good long weekend. Because I work for a Jewish organization, I get the high holidays off. Yesterday was Yom Kippur. Because of that I don't typically get Columbus Day off but Steven and I both took time off and we are finally going to NH for the weekend. We didn't get up there all summer so I am looking forward to this visit. We leave on Friday morning and took Monday off as well. I love fall - but I am also hating fall - that is the time of year that the oil bill is due - nothing like spending a few thousand dollars up front for heat for the winter. Who hoo! Yea - not that thrilled with that one. But it has to be done. Not much else going on here - Steven is off today fishing. Lucky him :) But I can't complain with a three day week :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment