Tuesday, April 03, 2007
Maternity Clothes
So I think this week I will have to go get some maternity clothes. I have one pair of jeans that buttons but leaving them buttoned all day hurts my stomach. My workout pants are fine - but I can't wear those all the time. Any suggestions on where to go are appreciated! I'm going to check out Old Navy and Khols, I already looked at Target here in Danbury and they didn't have much. I don't need tops yet - I have things that are bigger and so its just bottoms right now. I guess I'll get jeans and pants for now and then get shorts and capris as I get bigger. A woman at tennis this morning said I was showing - I think I just look chubbier - I haven't gained weight but its all moving to the middle and with my short torso you can see everything. Oh well - thought I could at least get through the middle of April before I had to shop for clothes - but that doesn't seem possible.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Awwe, how cute. If your on a budget you could check into consignment shops or the good old good will. How bout sears or Macy's. Our mall has an actual maternity store ,Don't know what it's called,but i'm sure they are expensive. Good luck and happy shopping.
MIchelle
I did most of my shopping at Kohl's and Target actually. But Motherhood Maternity (in most malls) is actually pretty good too, sometimes they have decent sales. They are better if you are looking for something specific like pjs, intimates, dress clothes... Good luck! You are going to have to start posting photos:)
I say work from home and wear sweatpants for the next 6 months!
Post a Comment