I am glad I have that pregnancy ticker up there - it reminds me exactly where I'm at with this baby here. When they changed my due date last month I've been really off - I'm two weeks behind where I really thought I was. This past week has been the first time that people really are noticing that I've gotten more of a belly. One woman was really nice last night and said that I don't even look pregnant from behind- thanks!! The doctor said everything looks fine yesterday - I was up four pounds from last month - right on that pound a week track. But I'm only up 8 pounds overall since Feb. Can't complain I guess. Still no movement though and the doctor said that wasn't unusual - so here I am with a bigger belly and nothing to really show for it - come on kid - give me some type of sign you are in there! Probably takes after Stgermain - taking a nap in there and relaxing...
One thing I'm getting a little nervous about is if my maternity clothes will continue to fit through the summer. Some of the shorts I got sit below the stomach so I hope they don't become too uncomfortable. Tonight we are going to an orientation session at a pediatrician's here in Danbury. People say good things about the practice, but I don't know anything about how it all works so this should be good. We've narrowed down a few baby things at Babies R Us - now its just trying to pick the car seat/stroller combo and a glider. I think I'm going to have to get Steven over there again to check them out.
No comments:
Post a Comment