Monday, June 18, 2007

Father's Day weekend

It was a full weekend. We drove up to MA to meet my parents and Colleen yesterday for lunch. The Big Guy and Steven coordinated outfits - nice of them to do that so they matched each other for Father's Day. We had to reimise about our last family trip to Sturbridge when Mom sat with Colleen in the parking lot of Old Sturbridge Village as she was sick and Dad and Greg and I went in and had a fine time. Guess I held us up and spent five hours looking at plaques there - while Colleen and mom sat under a tree. But hey people - that was years ago - can we move on? Just kidding- it was good to see them. And get the hostas they dug up weeks ago for our garden. Steven planted them as soon as we got home last night and they look good. But before we got home we HAD to stop for an ice cream - the usual for both of us - soft serve vanilla for me with chocolate jimmies and Cow Trax for Steven.

Not much happening this week - I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow morning - my monthly weigh in. And then on Wednesday night we are going to an orientation at Danbury Pediatric Associates to see if we like the practice and potentially pick them as the baby's doctor. I leave next week for Convention, then it will be crazy - I'm not home for more than three days when we leave again for Florida. July will be busy and I can't wait for August to tell you the truth.

No comments: