What's a shower?
nice ken - you must take baths!
I do, Colleen got me a rubber ducky, it makes bath time so much fun!
By the way, why does your blogger profile say your age is 251, because if this is true, I think you may be the oldest woman to have a child, but I'll have to check the record books to be sure.
hmmm - not sure why - that does make me pretty old though - maybe that is why I am on bedrest!
Thank goodness! You were pretty ripe on Saturday! LOL
Post a Comment
7 comments:
What's a shower?
nice ken - you must take baths!
I do, Colleen got me a rubber ducky, it makes bath time so much fun!
By the way, why does your blogger profile say your age is 251, because if this is true, I think you may be the oldest woman to have a child, but I'll have to check the record books to be sure.
hmmm - not sure why - that does make me pretty old though - maybe that is why I am on bedrest!
Thank goodness! You were pretty ripe on Saturday! LOL
Thank goodness! You were pretty ripe on Saturday! LOL
Post a Comment