Monday, August 20, 2007
Monday happenings
I am finding a little routine here which is good. The mornings are pretty quiet - perfect to do some work before I get going with the day - monitoring the baby, entertaining visitors, that kind of thing. Today I got monitored early - about 9. I then got another ultrasound about 11 - the baby had more fluid around him and was actually drinking it - you could see him open his mouth and close it while moving his hands around his face. The little boy parts were easier to see today as well and I could actually see what I was looking at. My mom and Auntie Kathy got here as the girl was finishing my ultrasound but she gave them a peak at him. They got to see his face and arms moving around as well as his spine and legs. My fluid is about at a 7 - better than last tues when it was a 6.4 and about where it wsa when they admitted me. The sugars are still annoying me. It was high last night before dinner but I've since found out that grapes are the worst thing for me to eat and that was my snack yesterday afternoon. Today they have been better and I've eaten less carbs. My primary doctor is back from vacation and stopped by to see me - tomorrow will be more of an appointment with her - but today she just wanted to make sure I was alright. My mom had met her before too so we joked around a bit with her. I'm glad I have her as a doctor. She said the fact I've made it these two weeks is great and the baby has developed so much more than when I was first admitted. That makes you feel good. Anyway - i've got to go finish a couple things before dinner and when I turn the computer off for the night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Mom said that Baby Stgermain lucked out and doesn't have the Lynch nose! :) Did they say how big he is today?
nope - they will measure him next week to compare to last week. The girl said that measuring every week doesn't give enough of a difference to compare.
Post a Comment