Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Today's agenda

So up early again - but no breakfast until 8 - still don't like being on someone else's schedule for food. They adjusted late last night when I need to check my sugars. So now I check before each meal and at night before bed so only four times which is much better than the eight or nine I was doing. Still no shower yet - but i don't stink since I haven't been running any races. Thanks Ken for the movies - I might watch Mean Girls later today (you didn't strike me as a Mean Girls fan.... :) other big things to look forward to today - lunch, ultrasound, snack around 2 and dinner at 5. My friends Maryia and Paul are coming to visit after work and last night we had our neighbor Angel the doula come give us some techniques for the birth- Steven has to work on his counting and until he can master it this kid will stay in! I'm finding that early morning is best to get online since its quiet - later in the day I have all sorts of people in and about - I'm getting to be one of the more popular people in here I think and already have my connections to learn all the gossip. Imagine if i was on bed rest at home - would probably be worse than being here! At least I have people coming and going all day long. Everyone comments on my flowers - And I promise KP and Greg I can keep the daisies alive as long as i am here - that is my goal!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, maybe you can write a book about this experience. Sounds like you are doing better.
Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

I hope today you find out if Baby St.Germain is a boy or a girl!

If you still can't tell, I think it is proof positive that Baby St.Germain is a boy and is being difficult!