Monday, August 06, 2007
Summer's finally here
Most people's summer begins once school is out. Mine begins when people are starting to go back to school. I finished the last commitment I had this summer and now don't have any work trips or meetings between now and when the baby is born. So my summer will be August to October. And the weather will probably be much better than it was lately. Hot and humid still around here. Yesterday was nice and maybe this week will be ok. In other news... Steven went fishing and lost his Alaska hat from our honeymoon - he was really torn up about it. Today I went for my three hour glucose test. Yes I really sat there for three hours this morning and they took my blood four times. I did the candy bar thing the past three days - two regular size candy bars. Only on Sunday did I realize that maybe I didn't need to eat chocolate - that I could have done a serving of gummy bears, or licorice, something I would have enjoyed more than the chocolate which left me feeling sort of sick.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment