Thursday, September 20, 2007

Going Home!

Ian got the green light yesterday to come home on Sunday. We met with the doctor for about an hour and got the full overview of everything that we have to do going forward with him. Ian then was visited by the eye doctor and he didn't like it one bit! Poor kiddo - had to have eye drops and was poked in the eyes a few times. He didn't even want to nurse after that and I had to give him a bottle. But - at 8 PM he weighed 4 lbs 13 oz - almost one pound over his birth weight. This morning he had a new neighbor next to him - a girl - I had to tell him to not make any moves on her! And I took a few closeups of Ian because I realized that yesterday we didn't take his four week old picutres. When I get home later those will be posted. I went to Babies R Us afterwards and got almost everything else I could think of that I would need to have with him coming home - I am sure I don't have everything though!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so Awesome. Go baby Ian.

Todd said...

Just remember that Clorox wipes are not to be used as baby wipes, and you'll be all set (there's a warning to that effect on the bottle that I thought was funny).