Monday, September 24, 2007

He's Home!

And already sleeping during the day and up all night. But we made it through and will be taking naps later today. here are some pictures from his discharge- which went really quickly! We were out of there in an hour. He gave the nurses thumbs up as he was strolled out of the NICU. Then when we got home Peter took a nice picutre of us - or tried to! Steven had Ian pose in his little bed - wasn't hard to do. Then we tried to sleep - Ian had other plans. Oh well! I'm doing some of his laundry now - he went through a lot of clothes, cloths, and pads last night. The best one was when he pooped all over Steven. Yuck! He just dribbles breast milk on me. Well - going to try to take a quick nap before he's up for his 9 am feeding. Trust me - there really isn't a schedule now - that's thrown out the window - I'm just feeding him whenever I think he wants it!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He looks great. Glad all are doing well.
Mom Oh no Grammy now

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad he is home! I can't wait to come visit :)

Todd said...

Congratulations! He looks much more relaxed at home.