Ian is filling out- we can notice a difference. He got his IV off today and they won't have to put it back in - -that means fewer wires. he's in clothes too. And I've realized that if I bring clothes from here I'd have to bring them home and wash them. Better off letting the NICU dress him in their clothes and have Danbury hospital do the laundry! Tomorrow he might graduate to the crib if he can keep his temp under control. Not too many apena's today - only two - we've told him not to do it so he can come home. The first two pictures are from Sunday and the last two are from Tuesday night.



2 comments:
Happy 2 week birthday!
How come some of your pictures I can click on and they show up bigger, but some of them I can't? (Ken is going to laugh at me for asking that)
Post a Comment