Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Three weeks!

I promise pictures from later tonight - its tough to take pictures of him when I'm also trying to feed him at the same time. Today we had an 11 AM appointment with the Lactation Consultant and Ian showed off for her. After a bit of a hard time starting, he remembered how to eat and went to town. I think he even ate a bit too much because a little started spitting back up - but that was ok the nurse said. He even pee'd all over himself and the pillows I was holding him up with while he ate. So that meant another change of clothes. The wierd thing was that the diaper wasn't that wet - he was wet - so the nurse said he might have peed out the side of the diaper. He's still a bit too big for preemie clothes, but not quite big enough for newborn clothes. Last night at 8 pm he was 4 pounds 4.6 ounces. We get another weigh in tonight. His face is much chubbier than before - he's nice and pink with rosy cheeks - sort of like me. I'm still not sure what color his eyes will be - they have gotten darker rather than lighter. His hair is still really light - he might end up blondish. We are all set to paint his room this weekend - and I have Thurs and Fri off but will probably do some work at home - so this is the perfect time to get it going and finish up by Sunday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You promised pictures!