Sunday, April 27, 2008

After eating the floor. .. . .

Hello All,
This is my second post to the blog since Ian started talking. He has now become interested in eating linoleum (yes the floor was clean and no we really didn't let him eat the floor). After being denied the chance to lick and slobber on the floor he was suprizingly in a good mood as the picture shows.
Take Care All,
Steven

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

And I see he is dressed appropriately for draft weekend! :)

Runner Chick Allison said...

Your awake early - just like Ian...

Anonymous said...

Grampy is so proud that Ian knew it was draft day. Finally a Pats fan to watch the games with him.

Anonymous said...

Finally a Pats fan to watch the game with him? What am I?!? Chopped liver??

Runner Chick Allison said...

Don't worry Coll - Ian is more interested in Big Bird than Tom Brady...

Anonymous said...

He's getting tall. oh i guess allison is kneeling. LOL I saw on tv a lady put socks over the pj feet to help hold em up. thought that might work for shorty there.

Anonymous said...

Colleen,
All the Big Guy gets from you are phone calls !!

MG said...

yum. the floor must taste as good as toys.

Anonymous said...

I keep coming back to look at this picture... he looks so darn cute!