Friday, March 17, 2006


Happy St. Patrick's Day to All! So I must have the luck of the Irish. Let me back up a little bit to Valentine's Day. It's no secret that the radio stations down here in Danbury are not the greatest. So I've started listening to 92.5 The River from Massachusetts on line during the day from work. I had just gotten into work on Valentine's Day and turned on my computer and heard the DJ announce an online contest - answer three questions and email the answers to him the quickest and you'd win tickets to the KT Tunsell concert in Boston. So I quickly answered the questions and got a call that morning that I had won. I gave my info and that was that. It turned out we couldn't go to the concert - it was a Friday night and would have been tight with time. Instead I gave my sister Colleen's name to go on the guest list (hey - did you even end up going?)

But - the story doesn't end there - yesterday Steven called me when he got home from work. There was a package here from the River for me. He opened it and there was a five pack of CDs! And apparently they are still waiting on the KT Tunsell one to come in so they sent a replacement until they get it. I didn't think I was getting CDs too! And ones that I would buy anyway. In fact - there is the new David Gray one that I already have - so if anyone wants my extra copy just let me know!

Other than that I expect it to be a quiet weekend. Steven works on Sat mornings now. Maybe I'll play some tennis...

No comments: