Tuesday, March 28, 2006

This morning I have lots of extra time - for some reason I'm waking up a little bit earlier lately. So when the time change happens this weekend I guess I'll be caught up with it. Tonight I'm going to a Volunteer Center training for potential non-profit board members. A friend of mine is involved with the Volunteer Center and I've done things with them in the past when I worked for the MS Society. Speaking of NMSS - the WALK is this Sunday - strange thing about that - yesterday my cell phone rang and it was one of my team captains - Leo from Sacred Heart - he meant to call the MS Office but got my cell phone number confused with theirs. I asked him how he was doing and he said his team wasn't as big this year and hasn't raised as much money - last year they had over 100 members and raised almost $40,000. I haven't really heard anything or seen any posters around here so I hope the event goes well. I'd hate for all the work I put in for two years to just get unraveled. Plus- they are calling for showers on Sunday and we all know that more people sign up on the day of the event if the weather is nice.

No comments: