Its a little gray out today. Which is ok - but I don't think I'm ready for the snow showers they say we are getting this weekend. Finally I have a weekend where we don't have anything really planned. About time - that way I can catch up on the laundry. We still haven't ordered windows yet - that might happen this weekend. So I don't have any house projects right now - but I do want to get going on the outside but its still a little cold out. One thing that is bugging me is our fence. The neighbors have apparently hit it (as you can see in the picture below) and now its leaning against itself. After the windows that might be what I want to replace next. Then the patch of dirt outside the porch door is annoying - but Steven already has a plan to do a brick landing there in April. 
No comments:
Post a Comment