I've always heard that starting a blog is tough to do - but here goes! As an attmept to keep in better touch with friends and family I thought this would be a good idea. We'll see how long I actually keep up with it. Not too much is going on in CT right now. For those that hadn't heard, I went back to my old office but in a new role. I'm happy working 10 minutes from home and doing some new things. Right now we are trying to get the sorority magazine to the printer - I'm the Editor so its a lot of work.
Steven and I have tons of plans for the house this spring - new windows, paint, possibly expanding our upstairs bathroom. And for those of you who have visited - that is currently the bathroom without a door - so if we can even get one of those it would make life so much nicer! The yard also beckons - we have plans to tear out the garden (since my pumpkins were "all smoke and no fire" as my neighbor says) and just have a great big lawn. If I plant anything I might do a container herb garden.
1 comment:
Yeah Allison! We enjoy our blog and it is SO to keep everyone up to date on things! Looking forward to reading more:)
Post a Comment