Monday, March 27, 2006
Last night on VH1 there was a show called "I Love Toys" that Steven and I watched for a couple hours. It was awesome! For anyone that is in their early thirties all the toys brought back memories. I was very surprised by the number one toy - I won't give it away for anyone who didn't see it. Some things they would mention then Steven and I would say things like "Oh yeah - remember how Play - doh smells?" and then the people on the show would say the same things. Guess we are pretty typical. But from Star Wars action figures to Cabbage Patch Kids - we were laughing the whole way. Oh - and that brings up my Cabbage Patch story. Steven and I must have been meant to be because when I was little I had a Cabbage Patch kid and his name was Stevie. I used to put baby powder in his hair to make him smell good. The funny thing is that Steven's hair now looks like Stevie's did. I think the doll is still up in my parents attic somewhere. And the reason I had a boy Cabbage Patch instead of a girl is a story in itself that my parents can tell sometime....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment