So yesterday I told you that our computer at home has a terrible connection to the internet. For almost a week its had a spotty internect connection. This is the same problem that they came out for about two months ago. It is fine for a while, but always goes back to the same problems. Its really annoying. We are thinking about cancelling our SBC service and going to the cable modem again, which is fine because we have the old modem that we used in Danbury and the other one we used in Redding. The really annoying part for me is that this will mean changing email addresses again - so if you go back five years to when I moved to CT I will have had five different email addresses! Eight if you count my two news one for work now.
My current home email is the sbcglobal.net one... so if you are using something else - its wrong. But don't blink because it might change again! ARGH!
No comments:
Post a Comment