Wednesday, August 09, 2006
Feeling like fall
I know its only the second week in August but it is beginning to feel a lot like fall around here. The temp last night went way down - it felt awesome this morning to have it be 60 degrees at 7:30. And around the office students are starting to call about fall recruitment. I have a lot more to do that keeps me much more busy. Of course there are a few weeks left to enjoy the summer. Steven and I will try to make it to NH but I'm not sure when that will happen. I haven't been playing much tennis - but that should change this week. I played a little last night but the guy I was playing broke his glasses and so we only played about 45 minutes. Tonight I'm playing with Tracy (who reads the blog every so often and will be happy to see a mention here). In about a month or so the bubble will go up so we have to enjoy outside tennis while we can.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Nothing like an overhead smash to your opponents face to end a good game of tennis! I'm assuming that's how the guy broke his glasses. :)
Nope - he was standing there and I think his glasses fell off his face! Seriously annoying... oh well - tonight will be better. Its 79 degrees, sunny, and dry! Ahhh - love New England :)
Post a Comment