There is so much stuff that you can buy for an iPod. I got a little set of speakers at Bed Bath and Beyond to put on my desk so I can play it at work as a little radio. Then there are the carrying cases, car adaptors, speakers for the house, etc etc. There is a huge market out there for these little things. I'm still getting ours set up the way we want it. Steven put a request in for some music that he likes so I have to load some CDs onto it. But - again - the internet at home isn't working. We will probably switch in the near future because both of us are annoyed. We never had problems with the cable modem.
As for the rest of the summer - August is wide open right now. We might get to the lake before Labor day - or it will have to wait until September. We didn't go to the Big E last fall so I think we want to try to make it up there this year. Maybe people might meet us there. This weekend is supposed to be great here - can't wait to start on our windows - yes we still haven't started. Its been so hot and we were gone a lot in July.
No comments:
Post a Comment