Friday, August 25, 2006
New iPod - again
So the other night my iPod just stopped working. We went over to Best Buy and they immediately exchanged it for a new one. But what I hear is that iPods seem to do this a lot. Luckily we got the 3 year extended warrenty. I hadn't even had the first one a month. But - the worst part is now I have to reenter my songs on it - I hadn't saved my cd's in iTunes so I have to redo all of them. We had almost 600 songs in the iPod so this is a pain in the neck. The other thing that is a pain is that I have songs on iTunes here on my work computer and songs at home on that computer - so how do I take my songs here and save them to my computer at home? The iPod doesn't let me copy from it to the comptuer. Good thing its going to be a rainy weekend and I will probably spend the whole time on the computer trying to get this darn thing set up again. But at least I won't be moving boxes with Greg, Kp and Colleen! hahaha - moving is fun isn't it? I'll wait to visit until Greg and KP unpack everything...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment