Friday, August 10, 2007
update
hi everyone- by now you probably have heard that i am in Danbury hospital because my water broke early on tuesday morning- so becausee of risk of infection (and for you nurses (tina!) i am fully ruptured) I will be here until the baby comes. they want to get me to 34 weeks at least so that is 4-5 weeks from now. i just got online today so that is fun but I have to watch it according to steven so I don't overdo it like i know that i'd want to. my direct phone number at the hospital is 203-739-4343. I will update you as things progress. but no news is good news. the worst part is that the same day I was admitted they found out i am a gestational diabetic. They have been having problems with my diet and sugars all week but its getting better after about 8 shots a day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Allison, great to see you posting again! We've been thinking of you, and we hope everything goes as well as can be expected.
I hope you are ready for some Trivial Pursuit- 90s style!
Post a Comment