Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Gas prices

I'd like to revisit gas prices - back in April 2006 I posted here about how crazy it was that it was almost $3 a gallon. Ah- the good old days when you could fill up for less than $75. Or even better - the days back in high school when it only took $10 to fill up the Cutlass Cruiser wagon... some of you might remember that one... my wheels my senior year and into college. Seriously I wouldn't have probably gone to school 4 hours away from home with gas like it is. Luckily I don't drive much these days.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

When did you ever put gas in the cutless? that wasn't the tooth fairy that filled it up.

the big guy

Anonymous said...

Of course it wasn't the tooth fairy... it was little elves! :)

Runner Chick Allison said...

What I mean by filling up is when you'd give me a ten dollar bill, I'd drive up to the full serve place and roll down the winder and say "Fill'er up" and hand over YOUR money... and have change left over.

Anonymous said...

I'm still waiting for my change from any of you

Anonymous said...

Happy First Mother's Day Allison.

Love
Michelle and Jeff