Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Nine month appointment

Daddy took Ian to his nine month appointment today. There was only one shot and that was a good things since he was a fussy guy with his sixth tooth coming in. I know you are all anxious to see how much he's grown like I was... well he hasn't grown that much! He's 14 pounds 1 and a half ounces and 25 and 1/4 inches long. That is up from his six month stats of 12 pounds 10 ounces and 24 inches long. I knew he had gotten taller - but really I thought he'd put on some weight. Nope... he just moves way too much and burns it all off. Back at the beginning of April (so about a month and a half ago) he was 13 pounds 9 1/2 ounces. So he's gained - and is on his own little growth curve - but he's not going to win any wrestling matches anytime soon (unless its with Mr. Monkey!).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that kid's got a lot of teeth!

Runner Chick Allison said...

hey at least something is growing! Actually it isn't that bad being a little guy - except for when he's dancing on mommy's lap on the couch and his pants fall off...