Friday, May 16, 2008

Watch out - Ian's on the move

Yup- we have to now watch where the little guy goes. He's figured out how to get to his toys on the playmat somehow - its a cross between a swimming move and a few rolls strung together to get to what he wants. And he's determined. This morning after he threw up on his play gym matt and I moved it to the doorway to the dining room he got himself off the foam mat and was almost to the play gym and on the hard floor before I found him and I was only in the bathroom with the door open and could hear everything. There weren't many sounds of stuggle so I thought he was fine - which he was - but he's still unsteady and I am afraid of the banging head on the hard wood floors. He can also scoot himself backwards using his hands. Its only a matter of time before he figures out forward. I think he will get it too because he's so light that there isn't much weight to carry around. He's always on the move. And laughing - when he is tired he is still laughing - I can tell he is getting silly sometimes by his laugh.

1 comment:

MG said...

Yay for mobility!

On another note...when aren't we in the bathroom with the door closed anymore. Ha-ha!

cute pics below, btw.