Daddy had to work all day Saturday so it was Ian and Mommy day. Boy did he have fun. He was ready for his first nap by 7:30 AM and slept until 9 and when he woke up I had plans for him. We went to Agway to try out shopping with the Baby Bjorn before I attempted grocery shopping with him in it. He's always liked it for short spurts around the house but now that he is bigger I am always afraid he won't want to sit still. Boy was I wrong! He loved it! He talked to everyone while we walked around. The only hitch was that the motion made him throw up but he had just eaten. We went to the grocery store and it was a riot. He helped push the cart - he was just the right height in the Bjorn. We went to get bubbles at CVS since we were spending the afternoon in the yard blowing bubbles. He took ANOTHER nap - played a bit under his play gym (yes as you can see below he fits under the gym while sitting) and then we were out in the yard for a while. He sort of understands the concept of the bubbles and watched them float away and pop. After ANOTHER nap from 3:30 to 5 - he woke to do his nighttime routine and was asleep by 7. 
No comments:
Post a Comment