Not much going on today - Steven is at work - I'm working around the house. I didn't know if anyone saw his latest project. He got an unfinished table and painted it and stained it for the kitchen. The blue paint is milk paint - the kind that was used in the colonial times. We liked it so much that the desk Steven is making will be painted with it as well. It fits perfect in the window. Now I have to do nicer curtains and he says move my plants to another room....
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Allison,
The table looks great. I can't wait to come see you and your new house. I'm enjoying checking your blog and am impressed you post an entry everyday. You go girl. Michelle
So Allison how can I put in my order for a table like that! I love it!!! This site is great! Its nice to see the pictures of your house! I'll have to try to get Glenn down there for a weekend visit! ~Carrie
2 comments:
Allison,
The table looks great. I can't wait to come see you and your new house. I'm enjoying checking your blog and am impressed you post an entry everyday. You go girl.
Michelle
So Allison how can I put in my order for a table like that! I love it!!! This site is great! Its nice to see the pictures of your house! I'll have to try to get Glenn down there for a weekend visit! ~Carrie
Post a Comment