Wednesday, April 19, 2006
American Idol... Not too bad!
As with most Tuesday nights, I watched American Idol last night. Man was it tough to vote for only one person. They were all really good last night. Everyone sang an American Standard and I have to say this was the best week so far. Of course Steven loved Taylor - so that is who I voted for. It was really tough to get through - the lines were busy for most of the night so I was wondering if there were probelms with the phones. Oh - and has anyone seen the movie coming out spoofing American Idol? It looks like it might be a funny one. The trailors running show an American President who is loosing in the opinion polls (hmmmm... wonder if its based on real life?) and more people vote for the pop idol star than for their political leaders.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment