Saturday morning work
Yuck - all I've done since 7:30 this morning is wash and clean - clothes, the house, the dishes... Oh well - now its getting sunny out and I've got to get outside to do some work in the yard. Last year when we moved in the people we bought the house from had a garden and so we just left it for the year. I attempted to grow pumpkins - here's a picture of them partway through the summer last year. Notice I said attempt. I had lots of leaves but hardly any pumpkins - maybe three big ones. But we did get tons of tiny ones. So this week the garden is getting taken apart and we are going to just make it lawn. So here's to last year's garden! 
2 comments:
We're setting aside a small spot in our yard for a garden. Probably just grow some beans, peas, tomatoes, and herbs. We're keeping it small (and our expectations low) since neither of us are that great at growing things.
Good luck! I'm famous for having a black thumb... oh well! If we can at least get grass to grow in the backyard we'll be happy!
Post a Comment