Thursday, April 13, 2006

What a morning!

OK - what a morning! I am going out to dinner with friends tonight - so I didn't have a clue what to wear - decided on something finally then left for work. Thought "why not bring coffee" and it was a bad decision. Spilled coffee on the white shirt I was wearing as I walked in the office. Then I decided to run home - totally forgetting that I was interviewing CNN anchor Randi Kaye at 10 here on my office line. Luckily as I was walking into the office right at 10 AM the phone was ringing and it was her assistant - I rushed to sit at my desk and find my questions and was patched through to her. Geez! I hope I didn't sound like a dork - but I got some good info for the article I am writing for the fall issue of the AEPhi magazine. And I still have the rest of the day - wonder what else will happen?

No comments: