Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Annoying things

So yesterday the secretary in our office (mind you there are only three of us in the office) decided that since the boss was away she'd go get her hair cut at lunch. So she asked if she could take a few extra minutes. Fine - no problem. But when it got to be two and a half hours later I got worried so I called her on her cell phone to see if she was ok - she was - just leaving the hairdresser. GEEZ! She finally got back about three hours after she left. Not that there was any big emergency or anything - but her whole job is to answer the phone - if she's not here how can she do that. It didn't ring all that often - but once or twice I had to put someone on hold to go answer the other line. I said something to her like - that took a while - but she laughed it off. I'm not her boss - and I can't really say anything more - and if I tell my boss then the secretary knows who told - so I'm stuck. That is the drawback of only having three people in your office...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess we wont ask what you gave her for secretaries day which was Wednesday. She was probably pissed off and said F*** these people, I am going for a 2.5 hr lunch.
Your Brother

Anonymous said...

hahaha... I think Greg is correct on that one!

Runner Chick Allison said...

No - she really just took a three hour lunch -