Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Video time

On Sunday we rented three movies from the local video place which the guy down the street from us owns. You can get three older movies for $6 which is quite a deal. Sunday (in honor of Palm Sunday I guess) we watched The Passion of the Christ. It was interesting.... especially since we had heard the readings that evening in mass. So last night we watched Just Married - it was mindlessly funny. Sort of stupid, but funny. Tonight I think we have one more to watch - but I'm not sure what it is right now. I thought about signing us up for Netflix, but at the most we rent movies twice a month so it really wasn't worth it. Maybe next winter we will do it. Because with the weather turning nicer we will have tons of projects coming up.

Oh- and we are picking colors for the outside of the house. Right now it looks like we will go with
Sherwin Williams - thanks to Steven's uncle letting us use his employee discount - I think that the main color will be Dark Night - it doesn't show up great on the website, but on the color chips that I have we like it - its a dark dark blue. Then the trim will be Antique White and I will get my red door - Fired Brick. We will have to get samples to try out at least the main color - just to make sure its what we want.

No comments: