Saturday, April 22, 2006

Furniture

So its raining today - perfect day to work inside on projects we've started. Steven is making a desk for our office - I'm recovering a chair - so maybe we will work on those today. The desk is going to be awesome - a huge black walnut top is in the plans. I think the desk is going to be huge! In case people haven't seen things Steven has made - here is my red cabinet that I now use in the dining room. Last year living in the cottage in Redding it was in the kitchen and housed my everyday dishes - which is what this picture shows. Yes - all my dishes match - I really enjoyed the whole registering process when we got married and obsessed about what I would pick for dishes. But I'm glad I did because I love what we have and we use everything.

No comments: