Thursday, April 27, 2006

What would you do with a day off?

Today would have been the perfect day to take off. The weather is awesome out, I hardly have any emails in my in box, and I haven't had a random day off in months. I already played tennis this morning - so I probably would have done that if I had the day off. Then I'd go home and do stuff around the house that I didn't have the time for usually. But I guess that isn't really a day off since I'm doing house work. If I didn't have to do that I'd hopefully talk Steven into taking the day off too and go for a mystery ride. We used to do mystery rides a lot - just get in the car and see where you end up. Usually that meant going to to Kent and Steven goes fishing. Today would be a great day for fishing - I bring a book and sit on the shore. Sometimes there is a bottle of wine...

No comments: