Monday, June 26, 2006

BACK!

We're back! So the weekend went well. It rained all weekend here so I don't think the students minded being inside much. Steven drove up to Hartford on Saturday night to spend the night- and ended up staying with me until this morning. It was hot and sticky so sleeping in the air conditioning was great. He went to work for a little bit this afternoon and I am catching up around here. Have to start thinking about packing for Arizona - we leave on Sunday. Since its raining my flowers are looking great. Steven didn't have to worry about watering them while I was gone. I hope that when we leave next week our neighbors won't ahve to water them too much. If I get the chance I will take a picture of my hydrenga in the backyard which is starting to bloom this year.

No comments: