Thursday, June 29, 2006

Good books

So I have to get my reading list in order before vacation. At first I was going to read Angels and Demons by Dan Brown, but seeing as I am almost through it after beginning on Tuesday night, I think I need another plan! Its a great book - in the line of the Da Vinci Code. I might even like this one better. I guess a trip to the library is in order before Sunday!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wheres a good fat jk rowlings book when you need one huh? Have a good trip and stay cool..

Anonymous said...

I have read Jodi Picoult's books this summer. My Sister's Keeper and Plain Truth (set in Amish) and you might enjoy them.
Mom

Runner Chick Allison said...

Save those for me mom- I'll read them when we come to the lake if we get there this summer...