Monday, June 19, 2006
Quiet weekend
It was nice to have a normal weekend this week. Friday night we went to the movies. Steven wanted to see Nacho Libre... that new Jack Black movie. It was ok - more stupid funny than anything else. Tons of kids there. Saturday he had to work and I got called to play tennis. It was good because I was the best player in the game - which wasn't saying much because everyone I was playing was at least 30 years older than me! A friend and her husband came for dinner Sat night and yesterday was hot a blazes. We hadn't put the air conditoner in yet in the bedroom and I was horrible sleeping. I went down and slept on the couch around 2 AM and it was a little better there. Then at 5:41 AM I was woken up by the newspaper delivery people. The car they drive basically has no muffler and is loud as heck. I have heard it before but it was worse because now the windows are open. But I also think their muffler has gotten worse in the past six months. The worst part is that we don't even get the paper!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment