Friday, June 09, 2006

TGIF!

Thank goodness its Friday! I really value weekends because in a few weeks I won't have many weekends around home. For four weeks straight I will be gone on the weekends, mostly for work. Sort of a little over the top when I think about it. Since when I came back to this job I had an unspoken rule that I wouldn't try to be gone more than once a month on a weekend. But I guess that those months of not going anywhere added up. But Steven will be with me for 10 days that we aren't in CT so that's not too bad. Anyone who might want to visit us in CT in the month of July - don't - we won't be here! I leave for a conference in Hartford June 21-25, then the next weekend, July 2 we leave for ten day for a vacation/work trip for me to Arizona - returning really late on Tueaday July 11. Then I leave again Sat July 15 for Indiana and return July 20th. Then - if that's not enough - I have one more trip July 28-30. I counted up the days I'm gone in July and its 19 out of 31.... Can't wait for August!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Holy -frijoles you travel alot. I hope they are paying you well.