Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Catching up

So if it would stop raining then it might feel more like summertime. Its muggy again - but sleeping wasn't too bad even though we were used to the hotel :) Today its cloudy one minute and then sunny the next. I'm crossing my fingers that I get to play in my tennis game tonight. I haven't played in almost a week so I am sure I will be rusty. Not much happening this week around here. We have to pack for Arizona and I am trying to catch up on things in the office after being gone. I'll probably take one of the laptops when we leave next week so that we'll have access to email - but I don't see us posting too much on the blog - probably when we get back. But if we have some good pictures to share I might have to jump on!

Oh - the big news - Steven made ribs again last night and got them really tender - he was so proud of himself and he has witnesses besides me - our neighbors came over to try them.

PS - I just read this article in the NY Times today - see what you think!

2 comments:

Brian said...

Good article. But since my wife is already perfect I think I'll try it on our daughter!

Anonymous said...

How the heck do you live without ac? Thats CRAZY!!!!