
For those skeptics (Greg) who left voice mails on Sat night - Steven did get me camping. Of course we went to a nice place right off the road in Cornwall CT, about an hour and a half from the house - but I slept outside. Well sort of - here is our nice tent with air mattress. This place was great - the bathrooms were very clean.... hahaha. Hey at least its a start for someone who had never even seen the inside of a tent before.
5 comments:
YOU GO GIRL!!! You two are so cute.
who took the picture for you?
I set the camera up on the tailgate of the truck and pressed the button --- high tech huh?
Hah, I was wondering the same thing...
How many tries did it take to get one that actually had both of you in the frame? :)
And yes, you went camping, but how many fish did you guys catch this weekend? HAHA! Dad and I are the best :)
Only one try - I'm that good - yes - heard about your fish - you told me:) AND sent pictures...
Post a Comment