Wednesday, June 28, 2006

rain rain go away

It feels like it has been raining for weeks! This morning we woke up to pouring rain again... geez! I'm all bundled up in jeans and a sweatshirt today. The wind is whipping around too. Oh well - next week I'll want cool weather with heading to the desert southwest!

My morning routine has become a source of jokes with Steven. I do have a pretty lengthy routine each morning. I have to wake up by 7:15 or 7:30 to fit it all in and most days I am still running out of the house right at 9 when I have to be at work. Luckily if I leave at 8:55 I get to the office by 9:05... nice to live 10 minutes away! I watch the Today show, maybe flip around to NECN and MTV, eat my cereal, maybe iron something to wear, show and get ready in the bathroom for 20 minutes... some days I putter in the kitchen. I like to take it slow in the morning.

So I'm listening to the River on line and I think they are playing a new Dave Matthews song - its sort of good - but then again I like anything he does. Well - not much more to ramble about - Maybe later...

No comments: