Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Tennis burn

Not a sun burn - which you might expect from me with my fair Irish skin - nope - more like road burn but with sand and har-tru stuck in it. So yesterday in the first game of the set I was running for the ball and made a great shot, then had to run back for another, tripped and fell backwards landing on my left leg. I have a great big red burn mark on my leg. It didn't bleed much but stung like heck... of course at the time I was using stronger language :) The worst part was I went to get my haircut after tennis and the whole salon was probably thinking "what's wrong with her?" Steven had to bandage me up before I went to bed - not really - but I was whining so much that I think he did it just to shut me up. Used a whole roll of gauze and it looked like I had survived some horrific accident. Probably good that he did bandage it up because it bled a little bit last night. Hey - but at least this morning my hair looks good!

No comments: